Being a community blog, we always encourage other bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wider audience. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps have the chance to give back to the community.
Here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
– Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
– You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share with our community.
Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles for. Do remember to do a search to avoid submitting already published ideas.
– SEO related WordPress Plugins and Tutorials
– Content Marketing
– SEO tools, software, and case studies.
– Email marketing
– Social Media Marketing
– Related “How-to’s” and articles.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
– Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Quality is one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts.
– Credit: If your idea was inspired by someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
– Screenshot + Video: If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot to add easy to understand instructions.
– Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow backlinking.
– Copyright: If we discover that you’ve submitted duplicate content, then the content will be removed without any further warning and you may be banned from submitting anything new.
If you would like to submit your content to ImprovingSEO.com, then please fill in the details below. Your post will be manually reviewed within 24 – 48 hours.
Want to receive the latest news & articles?Sign up to find out when we post new articles